#130 Banners and Double Dates

8:53 PM

This morning I woke up bright and early to go help a couple of ladies at FBLex make a sign for this Sunday's Small Group Rally/ Ministry Fair. On my way, I got a trusty Dunkin Donuts coffee (why does drive-thru coffee taste better instantly than my own?) and a breakfast sandwich, because they were out of my muffin, actually all muffins. Yes I order muffins at a doughnut shop. Dunkin Donuts suck. Krispy for life!

Well after much discussion, lots of good talks, and a lot more procrastination, 2 and half hours in and this is all we had.

Wish I was joking.
Thankfully Robin got some pep in our step, and we were painting in no time, and done even sooner.

Paint away

After "paint class", I came home and got some stuff done before heading out with Stephen on a double date of sorts.

This was a first date for an Unleashed couple we know, but instead of doing it solo, they decided it'd be best to have someone with them. While the night was really fun, it just wasn't meant to be more than friends. This would be the follow up to my Secrets post a week or so ago.

You Might Also Like

0 comments