#119 Fingernail Polish & Thunderstorms

8:55 AM

The other day I painted my nails in the newest shade I received in my Ipsy bag. Trust Fund in No Filter color, it's like the perfect grey-rose color, although in some lights it looks  grey-purple. I've been staring at my hands all day, as I finally put on the right amount of top coat, and haven't managed to chip them yet! It's a nail miracle.

Excuse my wrinkly hands.
Tonight Stephen went to go meet up with his brother, Kevin, at Moe's with a few others. I'd already had Moe's for lunch so I stayed home with the dogs. Doing some cleaning, watching TV, and getting some soup heated up on the stove. Joanna gave me a jar of this dehydrated soup a while ago, and tonight seemed like the perfect night.

Veggie Chowder


Was so much better than I expected. 

I had some leftover soup, so that will be tomorrow's lunch! Was so delicious. It's been a while since I've had soup, or feel that the weather even calls for it. I mean we've been experiencing 100 degree days for like 2 weeks now. But in my pajamas, as the storm rolled in, sipping on soup--it was a pretty perfect evening.
A video posted by Brittany Prahl (@diednsaved) on

You Might Also Like

0 comments