#138 Shopping Trip and Quiet Night

4:48 AM

Today practically just consisted of me trying to find gifts for the Prahl family birthday get together tomorrow. While I've been in this family for 5 years, and as a wife you tend to get in the role of doing the shopping for events, I realized how not having Stephen around give me some guidance set off my indecisiveness. I managed to come away with a few good gifts, including one for John that I figured for his technology loving self was  just a fun toy-- a mini drone.

Then I got home and realized that I was supposed to buy for Jonathan, not John. About a 20 year age gap there. Thankfully drones work for all ages, although we had already bought Jonathan a gift back in December, so we opted for that gift instead. Lego sets don't work so well with a 29 year old John.

Ventured on to my parents for dinner, and after a couple hours I decided I wanted to go home and spend the evening alone. Some time to rewind and recharge. Although, at some point in my alone time I always manage to go through this intense "crap I want to be near people" moment. For an introvert, sometimes I'm a little extroverted too.

Can't I just be quiet in a room filled with people? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments