#131 Ikea Bound

5:13 AM

Today Stephen had planned on having a birthday surprise for me, but when his plans fell through, we finally got our Ikea trip instead! I told Stephen I wasn't in a rush to go, and that I didn't want to think about leaving until we hit double digits on the alarm clock--although us old fogeys could barely force ourselves to sleep in past 9:30 am. So much for that.

But we did lounge around the house until about 1pm, when we finally decided we'd need to borrow my parents Rogue to make the trip in cool air with big enough space to hold the dresser and coffee table I planned to buy.

Stephen spent the day trying to recreate this video..


Boys.

We then found an Italian place to eat around the corner (okay 30 minutes away), and man was it delicious. We even got some Kahlua Cheesecake to take home. Yum.

You Might Also Like

0 comments