#125 I'm Back Again, North Greenville

5:24 AM

After church, we headed out onto the road with Grubbs leading the way, as we transported some of his college dorm room back up to North Greenville University for the new school year.

This place is my old stomping grounds. Although, it's changed so much I'm not even sure if I can call it mine anymore.

Taking these drives up through the mountains to get to the top of Greenville County, makes me miss being here so badly. Columbia may have our family, but Greenville has my heart.

A photo posted by Brittany Prahl (@diednsaved) on


We met up with George, Stephen's old boss from Pizza House. We talked to him about our time in Greece, reminiscing about the beautiful landscape of Kefalonia. Take me back...

A photo posted by Brittany Prahl (@diednsaved) on


Our adventure continued as we traveled through downtown Travelers Rest. This town has become such a cool place. Our old coffee hangout, moved down the street--doesn't quite have the same vibe. But it's new neighbor Tandem is amazing, I was praying it was open, but no such luck today!

We ventured on to Swee's house. She's one of those people that I feel I've known my whole life, and yet I've only spent about 2 hours ever with her. She's a car buddy of Stephen's, and even with the age difference Swee has a way of making friends and getting along with anyone and everyone, even the young! Her great dane Sadie kept weaving her way around everyone to get as much loving as she could, including trying to be a 100lb lap dog in Stephen's lap. One of her daughters and her husband were there, and we spent a good chunk of the evening just talking about cars and trips and life.


You Might Also Like

0 comments