#128 Birthday Celebrations Continue

8:33 PM

Today I got to celebrate a bit more of my birthday with my favorite cake.

My mouth is watering again.

Laurie, my boss, is kind enough to make us all our own special birthday dessert. Carrot cake is one of the tougher, labor intensive cakes to make, and while she kept telling us how the layers were a mess because the cake was so moist (uh, and that's a problem?!), it was one of the best carrot cakes I've ever had! Yum!

Today in chapel, we didn't have a lesson, just sang some hymns from the good ole Baptist Hymnal (although we do have the updated version--10,000 Reasons updated). It was a great break in the morning to be able to stand and worship our Savior and all of his goodness. Thanking God for another year, and amazing people to celebrate it with!

You Might Also Like

0 comments