#222 Looking Forward

7:51 AM

After a great day at church, we headed to the Brown's house in the rain, greeted by Amber with a giant golf umbrella. About 30 or so of us managed to cram into their beautiful home. We then proceeded to have a 3 hour leadership meeting, but Phil did a great job managing our time and progressing our conversation. Lots of good topics, and things were addressed. I think our biggest being that we truly step into places of leadership and begin displaying behavior worthy of our King.

Afterwards, Phillip mentioned he had a hankering for Monopoly. Since the past few days have been in solitude and loneliness with all this sickness, I quickly agreed we should have an impromptu game night. So Phil, Amber, and Phillip came over. We ended up playing Redneck Life, which I must say was much more hilarious and unfortunately very telling of our society today.

My poor Clancy went down with my boat as I tried to load it into the lake. Stephen's house got taken by a twister, but thankfully he had won another Big Rig in a pink slip race against Phillip. Unfortunately after too many Darryl's showed up on my door step and a few others, Amber came out victorious as the rest of us licked our wounds. Oh that game.

You Might Also Like

0 comments