#204 Momma Rabbits and Dessert

5:11 AM

I don't know if I've mentioned Momma Rabbits before or not. I had to of. It is probably one of my favorite restaurants in Lexington right now. Simple food, great prices, and amazing taste. Also helps that the restaurant is adorable, small, quaint, and the staff is always super sweet.

Interior bar area.
It's 8 siblings who decided to go into the restaurant business together after their grandmother Momma Rabbit passed away and left them some money. They try and source farm to table food, and always manage to create some amazing dishes.

A few of the siblings.
I follow them on Facebook, and everytime I see one of the siblings in person I feel like I'm meeting a minicelebrity. A Lexington celebrity.

After a great day at work, we had a building wide prayer meeting to beckon in the new year, Stephen and I found ourselves without any of the tasks or agendas we had made for ourselves earlier in the day. So we headed to Momma Rabbits for dinner. The food excellent as always.

Afterwards Stephen and I went to Target, because I can't pass up a Target run, and grabbed dessert to take home. Tiramisu and Key Lime Pie. Unfortunately too full, mine will have to wait until tomorrow!

You Might Also Like

0 comments