#220 DMV

11:09 AM

Today the sickness seems to have subsided more, and I'm so thankful. Stephen still didn't feel 100%, so Halsey sent him home. Which meant another day with my love, and it's totally thrown me off my schedule. In my mind today has been Saturday because I've gotten to spend all day with Stephen.

A week overdue, we finally headed to the DMV in Chapin to take care of Stephen's license renewal. It didn't take too long fortunately. In line we commented on how nice Stephen looked in his teal colored plaid shirt and it would look really great in the photo, instead of bland boring colors. Unfortunately only certain parts of the plaid showed up better than others, and his head seemed to float in the frame of the photo supported by either a bowtie, the longest beard ever, or a pillar.

Which helped inspire our new chalkboard artwork....

A photo posted by Brittany Prahl (@diednsaved) on

You Might Also Like

0 comments