#225 Planning for Magnolia Market

8:22 AM

After work, Melinda my neighbor came over to discuss our upcoming trip to Austin, TX. Not sure I've mentioned this yet, but we are planning to go to IF: Gathering women's conference. Her best friend was planning to attend with her, but has a Bible study she is beginning the same weekend and thought it was best, rightfully so, to stay and be there for that first day of Bible study.

Which left an extra ticket for me. Wasn't sure I'd be able to splurge on this trip, but with the encouragement of Stephen I'm going! So I'm really excited to get to spend more time with Melinda, but also digging into God's Word at this event. I've done a couple Jennie Allen's studies as well as a study or two on IF:Equip.

Their motto is simple...

The vision was to gather, equip, and unleash women to live out God’s calling on their lives. 

So we've got tickets booked, and tonight we were looking for things to do in Austin. Funny enough, my neighbor Deepty moved recently to Austin. This is one relationship I wished and wished I nurtured more while she lived next door, and while we created a bond, we never took it much further than neighbors. But now all 3 of us neighbors will be roaming the Austin area together for a few days. Hopefully God uses this as an opportunity to share with Deepty more about why we're there.

My other deep excitement may lie in the fact I finally got the nerve to ask Melinda if she'd like to go to Magnolia Market. Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines have their own store and really experience in Waco, TX just a couple hours outside of Austin. Fortunately not only was she cool with going, but Deepty has really wanted to go too.

So if you happen to see me in any upcoming Magnolia Instagram shots, or hear how I've become best friends with Joanna Gaines.. you'll know how.






You Might Also Like

0 comments