#217 Back to the Grind

11:43 AM

This month has been weird. With almost two straight weeks off for the Christmas holiday, and now a second day off within a couple weeks, I feel like I've barely gotten into the feel of things at work. It's like I can't get myself motivated to get going. But with auditors in the house starting tomorrow, trust me that pace is picking up.

This evening I spent time at home doing a few chores, and finishing up the painting on the stair railings. Now all I've got to do is clean up the extra paint on the wood rails, and poly the whole thing. Considering staining the wood railings to better match the flooring too.

Watched the new Fixer Upper, and never would I ever want to live in a modern home, but this episode made me question all the things.


Those windows to the floor. I swoon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments