#169 Late Night Home Visits

2:20 PM

After work, Stephen and I headed on to Zen's house. We've never been, and it's one of those things everyone else seems to have done--except us. So we arrived to see Zen standing in the front yard with his phone positioned below his face illuminating only his face as if it were an early Halloween floating head out in the front yard.

Gave me a little bit of a fright.

He toured us around the house, and we sat down for a few minutes before we headed out to my parents house, as they are out of town and my mom is trying to surprise my dad with us hanging up the Jonas painting they purchased a year or so ago.

No luck in finding the painting, so we headed home to enjoy a few hours of rest before going to bed.


If You Were a Flavor of Ice Cream, What Flavor Would You Be?

Stellar Coffee from Moo Moo Creamery in Hilton Head. Because I'm pretty sure I have coffee flowing through my veins, and this is about the closest thing to dumping a pot of coffee in your mouth as you can get. Plus I'm pretty sure everyone loves this flavor once they've tried it--and well I can only hope people like me just as much. Although I can't say they always do--but we know there are some coffee haters out there, and they are ALL WRONG!


You Might Also Like

0 comments