#157 Friends and Movies

12:16 PM

This morning I spent most of it on the couch. Which is really unfortunate as my husband had to work some more long hours today. I did get a great text from Joanna, and quickly rushed over to her place with Cookout Reese's milkshakes in tow.

After spending only two quick hours with her and Jack, I raced back home to beat Tori from getting to the house first. Thankfully I arrived a few minutes before her, and was able to clean up the house just a little before she came. Tried to make it smell better, but as of now that's kind of a mute point--it never really works.

We headed to Harbison, ate at Chicken Salad Chick, walked down to Five Below and managed to buy a multitude of things for other people and a few things for myself. Around 7, we dashed into Columbia Grande to watch The Light Between Oceans.


While this movie drug on, it was not quick paced, the story itself was ridiculously tragic, and yet encouraging--because if I'm ever wronged, it just makes me want to forgive instead of hold onto grudges and hate. 

It's always love stories like this that make me come home and want nothing more than to squeeze Stephen as tight as possible, and be certain to never let go. So I harassed Stephen awake, as he was in a deep slumber from this cold he is still battling. We sat up and talked for a couple of hours, before he had to drift asleep again to try and fight off this sickness. 


If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why?

Is it too much to say the whole thing? 

There are parts of me that crave to experience what Jenna Sue did in the Pacific...
She traveled from Thailand to Vietnam to the Philippines 
Or travel the streets of Europe, to stop in for a French pastry...

Please...psatries... now.
Or see the wild animals of Africa and the beautiful people that fill this continent... 

This photo is courtesy of my pastor

Or visit Stephen's family in Australia, but I'm not convinced I can deal with the Huntsman Spiders yet... 
His family lives outside the city as missionaries


And then there's about a billion more places, but isn't this world just too big to pick one?

You Might Also Like

0 comments