#147 Walk Again

12:58 PM

Sorry, work has picked up again, and my time to recap my days is minimal, and so I don't get to it till days later. And then I get bored having to think back on my days. Haha! Because I want to tell you about like last night or today instead, but I have to get through old days to get there.

So forgive me if I'm short.

Not height short.

Okay you get it.

After a day at work, I headed home to make breakfast for dinner and to meet my mamma for more walking time. We headed out to the dam again, which the weather has been amazing lately. During the evenings that is.

We got to chat about my secret surprise for the hubby. He doesn't read this thing. Just in case though, I'm being vague.

I then ran over to Target to find some goodies for the surprise. Not a whole lot of luck. But who doesn't love a good Target run.

And that was the day.

Simple.

Very simple.

You Might Also Like

0 comments