#166 Sandi Patty Farewell Tour

7:50 PM

After a day of church going activities, Stephen and I headed up to Greenville. Stephen to meet up with his dad, and I to meet up with his mom and sisters for the Sandi Patty Farewell Tour.

To be honest, I had no idea who Sandy Patty was and assumed this was a conference we were going to, not a concert. So in case you don't know this woman deemed The Voice, check out her Wiki page.

It was a super fun evening with some of the best family I could have ever have asked for. Seriously.





One Product That Simplifies Your Life

I wouldn't normally just suggest this, but I'm a super lazy skin care person. Normally hasn't played a part in my life of needs, as my skin has always been relatively clear. But I'm guessing age and probably bad diet, has turned into dry skin and pimples on my chin all the time.

So because of that, The Cure has proven to be an awesome product that helps me tackle all the crazy dry skin I have, without having to scrub my face for hours.

And while you may see some reviews that say otherwise, I'm telling you this stuff works. I can see that my dry skin has come off. It takes no effort. And at the end of it all I'm left with fresh moisturized looking skin. Although you still need to moisturize after it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments