#97 Sun-Day, What a Day

6:30 AM

This is one of the first Sundays in a while where the day's schedule was packed, that I didn't feel overwhelmed by the idea of it. Honestly while I feel my thoughts have been so much more consumed with the idea of making sure I'm not draining myself with the activities of the day, I keep feeling like God shows up and alleviates that stress and anxiety. He keeps showing more of himself to me through something that feels like a nuisance and a headache, making the bad into good.

So we had a great day filled with faces we love and new ones to meet and get to know. We ventured to church at FBC Lex for LifeGroup with Sarah and Dan. Headed to Oakwood for service, which David challenged us to step up to the plate to serve, as well as using our talents for His glory. Then we went to lunch with the gang at Five Guys. We got to meet Leigh & Grant, as well as Lauren who actually has attended my church since I was a kid and so was she, but our age difference never put us in the same group of people.

Ended the day at Steve's house spending time talking about communication efforts in our college and career. Three hours later, with new tasks to accomplish, I headed home to try and get some much needed alone time after a weekend that has been crazy packed with goodness.

I changed in my pajamas. Cleaned the carpet some (it's been smelling awful from the dogs). Did some laundry. Then relaxed. Read. Recharged.

You Might Also Like

0 comments