#113 End of an Era and Wal-Mart

5:08 AM

Back at it again tonight with my mom over at Wal-Mart, because when it's 98 degrees outside with humidity at 41% and a Real Feel of 105 degrees at 7pm at night, you DO NOT spend your time outside swimming through the heat. Nope.

I tried to track our walking distance with my Pokemon Go app--didn't work. Just use a pedometer people. Got some good smelling stuff for the carpet on my way out, because it's getting pretty desperate as far as the carpet front goes.

Good thing I'm about to have our first meeting with our neighbor about replacing the flooring with laminate or vinyl planks. I can't deal with the smell and grossness of the carpet anymore. For when we do finally have laminate or vinyl planks, I've already bought our first rug for the den and it came in today.

Little teal, grey, black and navy
And I've been playing around with how the den will look. Still a little confused as to how to balance out the brown couch, the brown console table, the brown tv cabinet, and the brown end tables.... So I'm pretty sure the curtains will not be navy, and there may end up being some furniture painting at some point.

This makes this room look so much bigger than it is, but mood board people--mood board.
I completed Stranger Things tonight. Can the next season be out already? Such a time capsule of a tv show, and the plot was so good! Oh well, maybe back to reading for me!

You Might Also Like

0 comments