#89 Dreher Island Fireworks

11:00 AM

This morning I walked the Dam with my mom--we about died. Never again will we walk in 90 degree heat early in the morning. Bodies are not cut out for that kind of insanity.

The rest of the day I cleaned up myself and the house. This house finally feels livable again. Layers of dog fur later, and I can see my floor again! I feel normal now too, as one of my favorite bloggers showed her beautiful immaculate home covered in St. Bernard hair before she vacuums. So glad I'm not the only one living like this.

Round of Ultimate Frisbee


Sarah keeping me cool.

Fireworks over the Lake

Then ventured out to Dreher Island State Park on Lake Murray for the Firework Show with some College and Career peeps, which was needless to say amazing! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments