#100 Raise the Roof

9:25 AM

Well #100 posts it is! Although, I feel like I skipped a number somewhere--I think I put two days into one post. Anyways...

Another day at work, where I was ready to head home. But not before stopping to collect some more Pokeballs at the SCBC sign--am I becoming that person? The game is a little addicting. A little.

Went for another walk with my mom on the dam. We caught up on my dad and how his surgery went yesterday--which turned out to not be an additional tear in his rotator cuff, but the previous surgery had separated from the thing they'd attached in there. So my dad seemed rather positive that this recovery would go smoothly. I hope so!

We talked about the settlement they are trying to make over their roof. For something that was installed incorrectly, it's insane to me they have to pay a dime towards it, but nonetheless we're here, and hopefully that will be over soon. It's been a constant headache for my parents for months now--about 7 to be exact.

After a night on the couch with Stephen, as I tried to get our hospital bills taken care of and possibly reimbursed (yay!), I took the long walk upstairs to read some more of my book, before Stephen and I fell asleep to our own talking.

You Might Also Like

0 comments