#95 Cantina 76 & Wiz's

5:44 AM

This Friday filled up fast--just one of those days where I feel like I'm running from sun-up to sun-down. Although, when it's filled with familiar faces, the running around doesn't seem like too much work.

After getting my flat tire fixed, and feeling like my service guy stepped out of the Jersey Shore, I drove over to Columbia to meet Kayla for lunch.

Shhh. I snuck a photo.

To both our surprise, there are two Cantina 76's, so glad she told me which one she was going to cause we definitely would have ended up at two separate tables and two separate restaurants. We managed to also find a nearby cupcake shop and do some much needed shopping and gabbing while exploring The Mast General Store.

I headed home for about an hour nap, before Stephen and I went to Wiz's to meet with Chelsea and Nick. We closed down the restaurant, as we caught up on the past few months of each other's lives. While at times you wonder why some friends seem to come and go out of your life, its nice when its so easy to pick back up right where you left off, like no time has passed at all.

How did we get blessed with such amazing people to share our lives with? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments