#99 Sleep

6:46 AM

After coming home this evening, something in me would not let me stay awake. It's like the weeks of lack of sleep have caught up to me. I couldn't sit up straight for long periods, before I laid my head down in Stephen's lap on the couch. We watched Blacklist episodes, and clips from recent hearings with Hilary Clinton and the email scandal--which that whole situation is just absurd to me. I kept getting bits and pieces as I went from awake to comatose.

Good thing this week is super quiet, as we have three whole days of nothing going on in the evening! It is about the weirdest sensation feeling like I need to do something, when there's nothing to do. I managed in my zombie state though to fold laundry, put away laundry and start on the dishes. Stephen was awesome and helped me by unloading dishes and feeding puppies--plus being my strong arms to lift the hamper upstairs. I also came home to him working really hard on making the ground level for a gravel patio, something like this.

I also downloaded Pokemon Go last night, just to see what the fuss is about. I can see how it can be addicting, but tonight I decided to catch a few that were snooping around my neighbors house from the comfort of my bed.

Hanging out at the neighbors.

You Might Also Like

0 comments