#153 Labor Day Game Day

7:06 PM

After a fun filled afternoon of cleaning, working on vehicles, and sitting in a doctor's office for 2 hours, we invited some of the gang over to the house.

Since the doctor's appointment for Stephen's throat lasted a little longer than planned, everyone was here already having game night with out us. So weird to come home to house filled with people when none of them own the house. Haha!

Perfect way to end this lengthy, fun filled weekend. So not ready to go to work tomorrow.

PS. Stephen having all these crazy health scares lately, well it's put me in a weird place. Somehow our relationship just feels like it always has and it always will be. So when I think of hypothetical "what ifs" they don't even register in my brain as possibilities at all. My emotions and feelings towards that hypothetical situation don't even connect, because my brain deems it impossible. It leaves me in a weird place feeling like I wouldn't be sad if something were to happen to Stephen--knowing full well that I would probably ball up and never unroll. So to have moments where my brain finally connects to my emotions, it's weird and it's tough. Praying all this sickness is, is some lymph node infection. Praying. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments