#209 Remember This?

9:40 AM

Remember my Home Alone video?

A video posted by Brittany Prahl (@diednsaved) on

Well that was me again last night. You better believe every door was locked and barricaded.

Since today was my last day to see Stephen for a while, I was so thankful I got to see him at lunch. We snagged some free Moe's from a catered meal at work, and soaked up our last few hours together.

After stalking Goodwill last night for my rug (I'm going to buy it today. I've got to stop delaying. I know I know.), I came home to an empty house. Which was quiet, too quiet.

Drank my celebratory Starbucks, and watched tv shows and movies until the wee hours of the night, before finishing the night off with asparagus and pea risotto (which was delicious).

Talked to Stephen on the phone for a few minutes since he's up in Greenville this week for a business meeting.

You Might Also Like

0 comments