#230 Endless Coughs

5:24 AM

So while for the most part I'm better than I was last Thursday, I. CAN. NOT. STOP. COUGHING.

It's driving me crazy.

I'm sure it's driving Stephen crazy.

I cough myself awake at night.

Hate it. Pretty sure after looking up the coughing bit I've got bronchitis, which of course really can't be treated. So here's to hoping it doesn't last the 3 weeks it says it potentially could.

Tonight, after a bowl of cheese grits, I settled in on the couch and watched a couple episodes of Supernatural instead of taking down the Christmas tree that is about to see February if I'm not careful. Stephen had to attend an HOA meeting, and that left me with some time on my hands at home. Which should have been used for putting away laundry, but I'm going to milk my sickness for as long as I can.

Especially if it means getting out of laundry duty.

But tomorrow it really probably has to be done.

You Might Also Like

0 comments