#221 Missing Activities

1:19 PM

Still not 100% feeling myself, obviously, because I unfortunately sat around the house almost all day being bored when I had somewhere to be. My days were so thrown off, and I was convinced yesterday was Saturday, and apparently I never knew the actual date, and yeah.

So I missed my friend Anna's wedding shower. Yeah.

Definitely realized I missed it by watching Snapchat's from my buddies

Once in a lifetime event and I missed it. But thankfully I did not miss the wedding. But I did realize it falls on Annual Meeting for work, so I'll be out of town. So I've got to convince my boss to let me leave early. HARD CONVINCING.

I did get to enjoy shopping for her last minute wedding gift at Bed Bath and Beyond. That store holds all sorts of wonders. Stephen was a champ at discovering what things were and their uses.

You Might Also Like

0 comments