#213 Birthday Smurfday

6:19 PM

Quite sure I've used that title before.

Today was the love of my life's birthday! While he worked, I ran out and about to gather up the last few items for his gift, as well as ingredients for a birthday cake.

I got a text from Kevin earlier in the day, and not knowing mine and Stephen's plans for the weekend, brushed off Kevin's question about if we were celebrating away. Until, I decided to ask if we had plans this evening, and we didn't. So I took Kevin's hint, and invited a slew of people to come and enjoy my delicious cake. Which, for the record was AMAZING.

A photo posted by Brittany Prahl (@diednsaved) on


Coffee in a cake to enhance the chocolate taste.. how about the icing tasted like coffee and it was incredible.

We managed to have about 10-15 people over, and my ever extroverted husband loved every moment.

I even hung in there until 1 am, but then the guys started with the football talk. I was done.

So thankful for great friends, and an even more amazing husband to celebrate. Can't wait to see what year 29 has to hold!

You Might Also Like

0 comments