#210 Tour Lexington

5:49 AM

Today was a struggle to get up. Not having your hubby near by and acting like you're in middle school again staying up till 2 am, makes getting to work at 7:30 am a rough thing.

Last night, and some today, I spent time on making a Lexington map. I seriously have too much time on my hands right now. It's all of our favorites in the greater Lexington area. The spots you want to check out that you may not know are there.



So now you know all my favorites, and go ahead and laugh at my descriptions. I took a stab at being a food reviewer apparently.

So come on to Lexington and try us out! This was a pretty fun way to realize that we do have some pretty awesome things going for us here.

This evening I finally made it to Goodwill again to actually purchase the rug I've been eyeing for too long. It's $60 less than the current sales price at Target, so I call that a win. I also bought a grapevine wreath with some awful decor on it. Removed the extras, and I left with an 18"+ grapevine wreath for $1.75. My kind of thrifting.

Not my room, but that is now my rug :) 
Because my idle hands are going crazy not doing something (my extroverted husband has made me into an introvert in an extrovert lifestyle), I finally painted the little wood tray I bought with Kayla a couple weeks ago.




Fixer Upper episode tonight was tear jerking, and This Is Us was once again great! I may have to watch it again, as I was a little distracted with painting my tray. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments