#133 Simple Nights

7:15 PM

Well as you know, my heart has been longing for one on one time more often with my husband. In a world where so many things get put on the back burner, this is not an option to be tucked out of sight and not made a priority. Well God answers the prayers of your heart, and while I know that we're a long way from making this something that is regular--aka we will have to work hard at this, because love is worth it right? Anyways, back to what I was saying, God answers prayers because I've had now 3 days in a row of peaceful moments and date like moments with my husband. It's been a breath of fresh air.

We finished putting the dresser in place, and somehow this room feels bigger, or at least nicer. It's nice to grow out of the hand-me-down furniture and the stuff that's falling apart. Our dresser was in-salvageable. Stephen kindly reminded me that he was grateful for the fact I enjoyed making sure our house was presentable, but if it were just him, he would have lived forever with the broken drawers and dinged up top of the old free dresser we had. Guys.

You Might Also Like

0 comments