#144 Icecream Shop

7:08 AM

After a day of sleeping in trying to shake off this cold or whatever I have, I woke up lounged around the house, and ended up going to lunch with my parents. My dad came back to the house to help install some antivirus software on my computer, because I have next to no knowledge about antivirus and computer protection. Thankfully he's the expert!

Stephen came home, and after he worked on some things at home, I fixed dinner for us. The only request Stephen had for the evening was to go get icecream.

So around 9 pm we headed out to Coldstone. Instead of keeping ourselves crammed up in the tiny shop, we headed to the car to sit in the cool A/C. Eating icecream. Talking about the day. People watching. Unwinding.

Perfect way to end my week.

You Might Also Like

0 comments