#31 Leading Sunday

11:00 PM

This morning service was really good. Pastor Rich has been doing series on "Lets Do It", yes there may be a few orange bins scattered around...
I bet Home Depot didn't know they were going to influence sermons.
And it feels very relevant to where I am in life right now, which is God telling me to just step out and faith and do it!

We met the crew for lunch at Bellacinos, and then headed to Leadership Meeting afterwards. The day was long. It's hard for me to sit in meetings for 1 hour, much less for almost 4 hours. Although I will say, despite aggravation and tension, it's been really productive, and I'm excited about where we're heading!

Came back home to a peaceful day, snuggled up in blankets, watching an episode of Fixer Upper,

Scones. So many scones.

and the newest episode of Downton Abbey. And can I just say, I think I am officially scarred for life..

Yeah pretty much my reaction too.
That was my face. Minus the blood. I think. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments