#21 I don't have a home computer

11:00 PM

Sadly to say I do not have a home computer, so I had been posting some things from my phone, but that gets tough on the ole hands, especially when you can't text properly.

Thursday was here in the office, then home to quickly whiz out to Unleashed that evening. Stephen was held up with Kevin, his brother, trying to do an oil change on Kevin's car. Stephen posted a few cars up for sale that evening--with my help of uploading images. Because they were in a rush to get to Unleashed, I stopped by to pick up Stephen's stomach medication (he's getting his gallbladder out in a month), and some food for these guys. PS. We have got to go shopping--we've been eating out sooo much!

Unleashed was good. We had a decent crowd, even with the crud going around. I swear I'm not this sick normally. During Stephen's message on Balaam and his donkey, I saw a text from my mother about our neighbor Mrs. Cindy. She had passed away that evening due to complications with her lungs and a combination of the cancer that had spread. I sat there, tears slowly streaming down my face as Stephen continued to speak. I could have walked out and bawled. Its tough when death hits so close to home. While I may not have been family to Mrs. Cindy, I grew up with her right next door. Her oldest just a few years younger than me, and her youngest still in grade school. I tried to remember she was in a better place, but my heart mourned for their loss and how the rest of their life will forever be changed by this moment.

We stayed late, and I got to chat with Kat (Kevin's girlfriend) and Kimmie. We aired out a few other issues going on in Unleashed--whew you put a bunch of girls together and there is DRAMA! I thought this would end as adults, but I guess I shouldn't have expected so much.

The night was good though, productful and challenging.

You Might Also Like

0 comments