#25 Looking to the Future

10:30 PM

I barely got any sleep last night, which resulted in me being super exhausted all day. But not until about 3 or 4 o'clock yesterday was I just DONE. Work just seemed to drag much more than normal at the end of the day. I was so happy to be driving home, except I didn't and ended up going to my parents so I could attend the visitation last night for Mrs. Cindy.

We came home and tried to watch Home Town, so my parents could see their little city and how these two are changing it. Dishanywhere.com was not having it though! So hopefully Tuesday night.

But in the silence of the TV, I spoke with my mom about the future. One of my largest hesitations to move anywhere else by within SC, or within the US, or to really follow God's leading to wherever he may take me, is this idea that I'll be taking any future grandchildren away from my parents. I'm their only kid, hence those would be their only grandkids. My mom eased my fears, but at the same time I know that if the Lord ever requires that of me, it will be tough regardless. I feel like I'm daring God not to do that, and in return I'm sure he'll ask that of Stephen and I. We will see, but we are open to the world of possibilities, and whatever the Lord may require of our lives.

So thankful for God fearing and loving parents. So thankful for my mother.

You Might Also Like

0 comments