#27 The Forgotten Days 2

11:30 PM

Here I am on February 1, and I feel so exhausted, I can only imagine that's how I felt last Wednesday because it seems that is all I've felt for a while now. But really I'm pretty sure today we just sat around the house hanging out. Which is so welcomed and marvelous sometimes, isn't it? I kind of wish I could have that kind of night, tonight. Oh well I'll dream of tomorrow... ya know Feb 2!

Oh but thanks to the glory of your phone and it having date time stamp, apparently we did manage to make a quick trip to Walgreens for some milk, and my sweet handsome man had me pick out some chocolates so we could just sit down and enjoy them together. Guessing what each one held inside.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Is it though?
We live on the edge!

You Might Also Like

0 comments