#26 The Forgotten Days 1

11:30 PM

So apparently last week was a bit busy, and I never got around to actually posting anything. So here I am on February 1st, posting for January 26. We'll see how this goes!

Pretty sure I came to work, went home, and if my memory proves me right, we literally just hung out at the house. I've been in a very exhausted state of mind for what feels like months.

I'm not sure if it's the exhaustion of worry or anxiety, or if it's just my body screaming out for a break--but didn't I just have one at Christmas? Either way I come home, and I feel like I can't do anything!

Oh wait! My parents came over. I had left my phone at their house on Monday, and we had decided that since streaming Home Town at their house wasn't working, we'd watch it at ours.

It was a fun night of getting to spend time with them, talk, and watch and hear them as they saw images and stories from their own "Home Town". 

You Might Also Like

0 comments