#11 Day Like Any Other

11:30 PM

I realize I really find myself more and more struggling with anxiety over social situations. Sometimes I could have been around these people my entire life, and knowing I have scheduled meet ups with peoples puts this anxiety cloud over my day. About the only people this doesn't happen with is family, Stephen, and college buddies. Ugh I have got to learn to get over it, cause I always have a blast. Repeat to self, right?

So after a very slow, normal, non-exciting day at work, I headed home. Because traffic was so backed up on the interstate (PS. let me mention Columbia is like the worst at roadways; there is literally no way to get around from place to place WITHOUT being on the interstate at some point), I missed my normal exit, and headed to St. Andrews Road to head over the Lake Murray Dam.
These views can make all things right.
Worth it. Horrible shot, but the was setting just right over the lake, with the moon and stars already showing. Stunning. Plus, anything out this "windowy" Jeep is pretty stellar these days.

Got home, let the dogs out, and then headed to Starbucks to meet up with our girls from college & career. Was a great night of fellowship before we enter into a new chapter of discipleship and Bible study. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments