#16 All the Sleep

11:00 PM

We topped off our weekend at the beach retreat with great worship, and knowing one day we really will see Jesus face to face. We headed back to Columbia making a few Ollies pit stops along the way. We managed to roll into Lexington about 4 pm, fighting off sleepy eyes and tired bodies. After dinner, I crashed, and hard. I didn't manage to wake up until about 9 pm, where I watched two episodes of my show, and dozed off for another 10 hours.

Have I expressed though how much I adore this man I married? We can sit in silence and just enjoy being near each other, and the next moment be crying from laughter. Be aware there is a small persons jail in Florence, and the fence may or may not be short enough for you to reach in. That's all I'll say. Love. This. Man.

You Might Also Like

0 comments