#9 Lazy Days for Playing

11:30 PM

Today Stephen and I did things around the house. As he worked on the old Jeep, and put replacement parts on my new Jeep Hank, I was inside putting away a few Christmas items (not all, I'm not a Grinch), doing dishes, and the laundry.

Wagoneer. Woody. Tom Hanks. Hank.

Hank is looking pretty nice if I do say so myself. Is it weird to get so excited about driving a vehicle? Every time I climb in this thing, I feel like the coolest person alive, and like I've stepped back in 1989, which would make me 1 years old. I'm a pretty stellar driver for 1. Just saying.

We ended the night with another trip back to Garners Ferry, and had a ton of fun on our scenic route to Ollie's trying to find the last few Trix Metal on Metal Hotwheels trucks. I think Hotwheels needs to pay me for all my free promotion of them.




You Might Also Like

0 comments