#19 Those Dam Hotwheels

11:30 PM

Thought I cussed there didn't you? Well if you haven't figured out a trend yet in my life, then I'll let you in on a secret. It goes something like this:

  1. Lazy Days
  2. Wagoneer Driving
  3. Dogs
  4. Hotwheels
  5. Jesus
  6. Friends
I do believe that sums up the past 3 weeks, and probably a good bit into the future. 

My work day was a minor challenge, but not much. By the end of the day my mind was at ease. Lately on the route home, 26 has been backed up badly, and 20 backs up onto 26, which causes more issues. So I've been taking a detour home, which includes having to drive across Lake Murray Dam. Right now with the winter hours being the way they are, I hit the Dam at the perfect time. I get to take in moments like this.


A video posted by Brittany Prahl (@diednsaved) on

PS. Hank the Wagoneer is seriously the best vehicle to catch views in. The whole thing is just windows, with a steel bottom it seems like.

To the right, the lake with a sunset, and to the left, downtown twinkling in the night time sky. Beauty.

After a quickie dinner of pancakes and eggs, Stephen and I headed out to Second and Charles to scope out the Hotwheels collection they have going right now. Literally $387 later, we have close to 200 desirable Hotwheels, and me having to cut Stephen off. Just kidding, but for real he's going back in this morning to see about getting a deal on the rest. Glad it's good stuff, and things he can resell.

You Might Also Like

0 comments