#32 Girls Night Out

10:30 PM

So every Monday I get to spend my evening with a few of our lovely ladies from College and Career. We are able to catch up on life together, spend time reaching out to others through texts or cards, and then spend a few moments in God's Word and prayer. Plus I love coffee, and we meet at Starbucks, couldn't get any better!

Sarah shared with us the passage in Philippians 4:4-8 I believe. And it couldn't have come at a more perfect time. I've spent the past few days, if not months in a lot of anxiety. It's grown, even Stephen has noticed. I spoke with my friend Jenn, and she was able to give me a lot of insight on the issue. And this verse was just God's confirmation that He knows my struggles, He plans for them! He gives us tangible ways to turn to him, put positive thoughts into practice, and thing promises us that He is the God of Peace. Whew!
Philippians 4:4-8

You Might Also Like

0 comments