#38 Tense Moments

11:30 PM

Today was one of those days that I was able to power through, and get through all the difficult anxious, anxiety filled events that happen. Praise God for his strength, and making the intense moments seem easy with his assistance!

Thursday nights are interesting, as we've had a visitor for about the past month or so that has caused quite a few issues. He's intent on causing disturbances, by being rude to people who are kind to him, by speaking during lessons and prayer times, and more--but isn't it the people who refuse love the most, the ones that need it the most. It just doesn't make it any easier on those trying to give the love.

Eventually I know things will change. I hope that's a change of his heart, and not just him leaving--but Thursdays then become rather intense and unbearable, at least during our small groups--which I have to lead. My anxiety level rises.

Tonight went well though. He unfortunately had a lot of people who were willing to finally call him out on some of his actions, and hold him accountable. This did not sit well with him, although he did stay until the end of the evening. Although 10 minutes after he left, our FB page had a one star rating from this guy. I can guarantee he'll be back this coming week though. I just know it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments