#288 New Phone Case

4:57 AM

Came home to a new cell phone cover. I'm not sure I've mentioned my love for my Citi credit card that ties into Amazon and will use my points via Amazon--have I mentioned that? Well this is about the 3rd time now that my points ended up almost paying for my entire purchase. My $25 case was a $1.25 with free shipping (yay Prime!), and was waiting on me when I arrived home.

LG V20 Pierre Cardin Cover


Perfect fit. It's all leather, and while it leaves the top and bottom of the phone a little vulnerable, I already find myself less worried about scratching this dumb thing.

I've already broken the case in though, since it's leather it has a couple scratches. Although I learned from my purse that I bought a few months ago, I like the leather as it shows use, little scratches and scuffs.

I feel like Joanna Gaines would approve, and that's all that matters in life now right? JUST KIDDING.

Tonight's Table Gathering with 1000x better than my little worried heart had worked itself up to. We talked about prayer. I felt some of the questions were a little disjointed, but honestly we had some really great discussion and there were 5 of us total.

So thankful for these ladies that desire community and studying God's Word.

You Might Also Like

0 comments