#257 Cleaning Your Washing Machine... that shouldn't have to be a thing

12:34 PM

Oh sometimes my hunger becomes so ridiculously overwhelming, I end up getting hangry. Today was that day. We thought we were being smart and tacking on our order to a group that was going to Groucho's to pick up lunch and bring it back to church, but instead the orders all got mixed up and there was more confusion and chaos, and our orders came like 45 minutes later. Bless Lauren and Lydia for sticking with it, but man by the time they showed up I about ate them instead.

This evening was really peaceful, and I was able to take some time to try and clean our washing machine. It's been smelling, and worse its been leaving grey marks on our light colored clothing. But who thinks you really have to clean your washing machine. That's some serious irony right there. The thing that is supposed to clean things is dirty.

So 1000x cleaner tablets later and I think it's fixed? It still smells. This may be our first big adult purchase we're about to have to do. I really don't want to have to buy a washing machine. Lets pray to the laundry gods (just kidding) that this thing starts cooperating. Although I would be happy to get rid of the awful noises this thing makes while washing.

I have to turn the tv up like another 10 notches when its running. First world problems.


You Might Also Like

0 comments