#258 Patio!

12:42 PM

Well the order of gravel came in today. I was super nervous how big of a task this would be for Stephen, and potentially some of the church guys. We had a few wheelbarrows handy, but having to transport literally 4 tons of gravel from the driveway out front to the backyard is going to take a while.

Thankfully Austin came to the rescue with a friend who had a trailer that would fit through the gate on our yard. So an hour later the driveway was clear.

Gravel Free Driveway
I realize now not having the before photo makes this process really uneventful. Oops.

More photos to come when I finally break out the camera to snap a few. Having the gravel down, what resembles a firepit in place, and a couple chairs out around it, its giving me summer fever and I want to enjoy cool nights in our backyard under the glow of some stringed lights. 

So tonight I began potting the flowers Stephen got me for Valentines Day. It's been long overdue. Now my porch looks pretty and springy, and I'm all ready for pretty weather!

You Might Also Like

0 comments