#276 Photo Collages

5:04 AM

My mom has been asking me for a few weeks now to come and help them hang some posters and photos they have for their guest bedroom. Honestly I've been nervous about it. A lot of people compliment me on my decor in my own home, which is nice cause I do try even if I don't feel like it's great, but people asking me to do their spaces makes me nervous because my tastes are no longer subjective to my own likes.

So I woke up, got dressed, and headed to my parents house and they presented me with four photos/posters to hang. I arranged them quickly on the floor, and my mom immediately liked the "first draft". My dad got quickly to work, and 20 minutes later all 4 photos were hung on the wall. Thankfully my mom still likes them! Whew.

I met up with Joanna after lunch with my parents. We found a nail salon, casually walking past first to make sure it looked okay, and then we got up the nerve to walk in. Immediately they sat us down after it took way too long by their standards for me to pick out a color for nail polish. We sat down in the chairs, soaking our feet in the bubbly water. It was a really relaxing 40 minutes for sure, and something we both needed. Thankfully my guy brought out the cheese grater tool, and got my heels pretty and soft. He also rubbed and massaged my legs, and trust me if I get my toenails done I'll be back there. Although I feel weird saying some random man massaged my legs and I REALLY enjoyed it. haha.

We both were getting hungry, so we decided we wanted bread. That's a good thing to want for dinner right? So we went to Panera Bread where I ordered a French Onion Soup in a bread bowl with a side of bread. My wish was granted.

All the bread.

Joanna joined me go to see Beauty and the Beast with some of the girls from Unleashed. I was a little hesitant, I mean I think we've all heard the rumors. The issues were minimal, barely noticeable, and the rest of it lived up to the cartoon version plus some really great extra scenes. Gave backstory that was needed, while still maintaining the original. My favorite additional song is Evermore. Seriously Broadway worthy and so good!


You Might Also Like

0 comments