#268 Grouchy Moods

6:33 AM

I think my mood today was defined in the moment tonight when we tried to leave for Unleashed. I needed to repark my car as it was sitting in the middle of our lawn so Stephen could sell his truck. In trying to move it back into the driveway, I managed to do anything but get it straight. At no point do I believe all 4 tires were on the driveway, so finally after staring at Stephen and Matt in desperation, I finally gave up. Halfway parked on the grass and driveway, I just shoved it in to park, turned it off, got out, and stormed off to Stephen's car and told them, "I know. I'm just done."

Later Matt told me as soon as I turned off the Jeep, Stephen said "Oh she's so done right now." Haha. I've come to realize when I get frustrated I just quit and walk away, because otherwise I will explode.

Unfortunately this week has been crazy busy and weird, and slightly overwhelming at work. While its been some good mixed in there, like today when sweet Keith begged me not to leave school, there's also been some real crummy moments like realizing on Monday I had nothing done for all our volunteers who were coming today to help pack our camper packets. On top of getting more projects that need to be completed in like a week, it was just a bit too much today.

But now it's the weekend, and hopefully the grumps will be gone soon! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments