#275 Support

9:46 AM

I think for a while now I've wondered if what I do makes any difference. I see the time I try to invest in things, and for a long time those things can go without any sort of reward or feedback for your efforts. I too question a lot of how I spend my time, and am I intentional about how I spend that time. Do I make an impact? Do I invest in others? Does this have an eternal impact?

I'm realizing more and more, with the help of a couple of books called Nothing to Prove and Experiencing God, that as long as my focus is on God these questions don't have to haunt me. When I allow myself to join in with God in the work he is doing, it takes the focus off of what is Brittany doing, and makes it about Him alone.

So sometimes those thoughts still haunt me, but more and more I'm trying to feel okay with what I'm doing. As long as I know I'm not directly opposing or disobeying God, then why do I feel like I keep having to make myself worthy?

But nights like these, I realize that somehow God is using the little bit I'm able to give for His glory. Some how.

Having two people come and seek me out to go and talk, realizing I don't really have the words to give or say, but knowing God is going to fill in those gaps so that something can be made of those moments.. that's enough. It lets me know that God is using me enough that people feel they can come speak to me. It lets me know that I don't have to be perfect in those moments, I just have to be obedient. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments