#279 Personalities and Experiencing God

5:23 AM

We started last week a study called Experiencing God. Funny enough National WMU posted that a group of ladies across the world was doing the same study.


The first week of study was really good. Honestly learned a lot, and everyone kept up with their reading. Which is super impressive with the size group we have. I think the biggest point for me that I learned this week was knowing God is already at work, and we just have to pay attention to how he is at work and join in. It's not about asking permission for God to join in on our own ideas and desires, it's about joining God where he's at and what he's doing.

After lunch we had a personality class with Mark and Robin Woodhams. It follows the DISC personality types, and since I've done this before I wasn't surprised to find I'm an S. It will be interesting to continue learning about other personalities and one another over the next few weeks.

You Might Also Like

0 comments