#284 Beyond

1:09 PM

Woke up early this morning and drove with Donna and the gang to the church. We opened up the bookstore at 8:30am, with not many people coming in before the first session began.

But at lunch time the flood gates opened. I'm not 100% sure if the card reader we've been using helps make things go quicker, or slower, or the same. Either way I think the ability to charge credit cards as well as keep track of what is selling has been a huge benefit to us already.

During sessions I hid alone in the book store taking a little rest before the masses of people came flooding through.

Before we knew it the first day was already over, and we were trying to decide on dinner. Heather had recommended Willys Tacos, so we ended up giving this Catina a try.

So good. So stinking good. It was like Torchy's Tacos in Austin, TX but in Spartanburg, SC. So of course I had to text Melinda ASAP about it.

Thankfully everyone else loved it as much as I did, and I know I'll be back there soon with Heather, Kayla, and Jenn. I'm getting hungry again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments