#185 Jaye Is In Town

6:17 AM

Stephen had guys group as normal, so I headed out to run some errands. But not before stopping outside and chatting with a few of the guys.

Sometimes I don't feel that I really stand alone around the guys. I try to distance myself some from them, just out of respect for Stephen and mine's relationship, and because the guys are his ministry and not mine. But I finally feel like I've built up a friendship with a good many of them, something that finally does stand alone. It's nice to know even if we aren't close, I've found a friend in them too.

I figured I'd run to the store before I headed over to my parents, but my stomach was growling, so I headed straight to their place instead.

My cousin Jaye is in town for a few days, so I got to catch up with her which was super needed. She lives in Chicago, and so I don't get to see her that often (normally just holidays), but she has a wedding in Anderson, SC this weekend so she stopped by for a few days.

We played around on her freebie virtual reality glasses and her phone. That is some trippy stuff. I accidently put them on while standing, that was a mistake. There was one video that took you into space. It would shoot you from planet to planet, and the motion just visually started making my stomach turn. So crazy how something visually can mess with your mind like that.

We also spoke about my cousin Loralyn and some of the things going on there. Please pray for her if you think of it. I hate to see the challenges she's having to go through and try and leap over, so thankful though she has a great sister like Jaye to do her best to help her through.

You Might Also Like

0 comments