#181 Sleepover

5:21 AM

Pretty sure when I got married and turned 25, sleepovers were gone. Like you're a full grown woman, you sleep in your own bed silly. Although because I love my buddies at church, and I've heard countless times how we need another girls night, and the fact Stephen was going to be gone late for the Men's Conference in town--Sleepover it was!

We had a pretty sizeable group, and it was definitely an array of different people--but by the end of the night everyone was dancing, laughing, and acting a fool.

We stayed up till about 3 am trying to finish up the puzzle Stephen and I started like a week ago. While Lauren did manage to magically finish the white puzzle pieces (it's a giant thick border at the bottom of just white puzzle pieces--a nightmare!), we only still scratched the surface of this puzzle.

The love.

Adore these two :)
While my body can't handle this too often, it was good to get to spend time with them feeling like a kid again. Doesn't happen too often in this grown up world I live in now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments